Pages

Monday, January 26, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

1. If I wasn't a teacher I would want to be a professional photographer
2. My favorite shows are Big Brother, Greys, Private Practice, and Pushing Daisies
3. I don't care what kind of car I drive...I just refuse to drive a mini van!
4. I've never done a single drug.
5. I tried a cigarette one time ...and didn't cough or anything... so my friends didn't believe it was my first time.
6. I have dated more men in the last 6 months than I did in all my years prior to being married
7. My children's middle names form my grandfather's name - and it wasn't planned that way
8. I was born in Alaska... and when I had a furry white coat in 5th grade (in Missouri) and the kids called me "Eskimo Dawn"
9. My legs are longer than any of the legs of the men I've dated even though I am shorter than they are.
10. I am the only girl in a family of 4 kids.
11. I knew I wanted to be a teacher when I was 5 years old.
12. I never forgot a broken promise my mom made to me about getting me a horse, so I NEVER promise my boys ANYTHING unless I know I can actually make it happen.
13. I don't care that I'm 5'8", I love wearing shoes that have a good heel to them.
14. I hate it when females point out my skinniness - I am not this way to piss them off
15. I LOVE being surprised!
16. It humors me to sit and listen to other people's conversations.
17. I have a horrible short-term memory...but my long-term memory is without fail.
18. My mom dying when I was 22 changed my life in ways I could have never foreseen.
19. I am a mom to two wonderful boys who are polar opposites of one another...and being a mom to Sam has made me a better teacher.
20. I don't like to re-watch tv shows I have already seen, but own seasons 1-4 of Grey's Anatomy
21. I have loved twice in my life...and both have hurt me...yet I still talk to both almost daily
22. Things like ouiji boards and fortune tellers scare me.
23. The only surgery I have ever had was having my wisdom teeth removed.
24. I like to sing and dance, but normally don't do either one in public.
25. I love having inside jokes where you can just look at a person and laugh because you know what each other are thinking

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!