Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Conversation between two brothers

I paused the tv while my boys were in the tub tonight.
Normally they are so noisy, but not tonight.  I was curious to know what was going on.

Conversation.
...That is what was going on.

Colby: You know, Sam, we are all maturing. I mean, Conner is maturing. Layton is maturing. I'm maturing. Have you not recognized that??


Colby: Do you know when we are old enough to drive, we may not get a car?
Sam: Why?
Colby: Because Avery (Robbie's gf's son) will get one first.


Sam:  Some day you are gonna have to like the Cardinals... What if I'm on the Cardinals team?


I love their random thoughts and conversation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!