Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

My "People of Wal-Mart" birthday Party

For those of you that don't know what I'm talking about by my title... well... you're missing out... or maybe you're not...
Heck, when I go to Wal-mart (a discount store) I don't want to see these things... but then again, it does make me laugh.

So... here is the actual website... if you want to go check out what I based my party on.
Or maybe you just want to watch the video... that's what really prompted my party.

Thankfully though, I have some great friends that have my sense of humor... and are willing to play along.

So, without further ado, My "People of Wal-Mart" party...

We, of course, had to have a cake made like their famous smiley face stickers!

Well... here I am in all of my loveliness... 
know some of you are out there thinking, "What's wrong with that???" 
But trust me... if you are "discount shopping" you don't need to be in your "clubbing" attire (or lack there of.)

Then we had the "Wurldz Best Mom"... 

Yes, she really is pregnant... NO she didn't really smoke or drink!!

Of course, she proudly showed off all of her "kids".



Then we had the infamous saying on the shirt with a exposure to go along with it. 

We wouldn't want to forget the "cart guy"... I mean how could you miss him in that vest??

Or the person that thinks they are a rock star...

How about the guy that has stains all over his shirt and wears socks with his sandals ??  
Oh yeah, and don't forget about his teddy bear tattoo.

Or the girls who you wonder who taught them to match...

Or the ones who thought pants were an option...

  How about the holy rollers...
 Who believe it's their job to convert others in the store??

 But, of course this couldn't be a full fledged "People of Wal-mart" party without the person who thought crapping their pants and still staying out in public was the decent thing to do.

Yeah... we had a great time!!  
Everyone is already asking what the theme is going to be next year...

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like amazing fun! Very jealous right now.

    Actually reminds of one Wal-Mart store I went to where their shopping baskets had SECURITY TAGS on them...yup security tagged baskets lol.

    Have a great day lovely :0)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!