Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Fair Weather Friends

I admit it... I'm kinda an overprotective mom.
I can't help it.
The thought of something bad happening to my children is just too much for me to bear.

With that being said, I don't let my kids travel far to go play with others in our neighborhood.
There are LOTS of kids a couple of blocks away, but I don't know them... or their families.
We do have one set of kids that lives just 2 houses down from us. 
It is close enough that I let my boys play in their yard... or they come play in our yard.

Notice... I said, YARD.
That way I can always hear and see them anytime I feel the need to check.

This weekend, the weather finally decided to cooperate for outside play.
Yeah... I think the boys missed their neighborhood friends...
Maybe I need to loosen the reigns just a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!