Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

My !!! Getaway

This week the things that made me !!! were:
My niece... she is getting so big already!!!


My car hitting 200,000 miles... and it's still running!!!

Flying to Wisconsin to see my brother!!!

Getting to see Lake Michigan again!!! ...after 10 years

Spending time with my brother... I love him!!!

Where I got to sleep!!!
Sprecher's root beer is AWESOME!!! My brother says their beer is just as awesome!

Funniest thing I saw!!!

... or was it this? !!!

Seeing my brother SO happy!!! and the woman that makes him that way!!!
a quaint little house turned coffee shop that made me feel at home!!!

My temporary crown that chose to come out!!!

My 2nd pedi ever!!!
Having a quick, but fun, 48 hour getaway!!!

What makes you !!!

Join Bad Mommy Moments with your Intentional Happiness

2 comments:

  1. That looks like such a fun 48 hours. (Minus the temporary crown that fell out!) And I LOVE that blue dress. Thank you so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I don't know about the crown, but your trip looks fabulous. I always love aerial photos ... there's something so timeless and serene about them. Yay for all your !!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!