Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Relax...everything will be JUST fine

I feel like I'm going crazy...
I put myself out there.
I like him.
I think he likes me.

But what he may not know is all the hurt I have gone through in my past relationships...and how it has f***ed me up.

When I first meet someone, I am confident. I'm a go-getter!
(I sometimes think that guys don't know how to take me because of that.)

But when I start to like someone...I lose that.
I worry when I don't hear from them.
I analyze and reanalyze the last time we saw each other, talked, or texted.
I look for any possible flaw that could change our status.
...basically, I freak out!

Luckily, I have great girlfriends who remind me of my confident self.
They tell me he will call (and if he doesn't, that there are other fish in the sea.)
They tell me that he seems different from the others (and that is a good thing.)
They tell me to give it time.
... and then they remind me to relax.

"Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are." ~Chinese proverb

1 comment:

  1. Your Great!
    It WAS funny ;)
    He'll call.
    He does seem different.
    Give it time.
    RELAX!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Repeat as needed :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!