Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Love is an exploding cigar we willingly smoke.

I think of my interactions with men as of late.

BP just  won't go away keeps popping back into my life.
I blame myself.
Somehow, me making a little comment on a pic of his son on FB opened the door back up wide.
I should have kept my humor to myself.

The Fireman hasn't stop trying.
I know I could ask him to do anything and he would.
Somehow... that just doesn't have the appeal to me it should.
I like to be chased... but I also enjoy the chase.

I went on a date with a new guy.
He cracked me up...
But I had to be out of town for a week and now he is out of town for a week...
I tend to not do well when there is gaps of interaction... even if it is for a day.
I need to know they are interested. (which is why it is hard that I don't like The Fireman enough because he did that for me.)

I wish dating was easy.
I wish I had more answers than I do.
I have to honestly say that I have almost been too busy to date.
Almost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!