Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

It's a love/hate thing

Things I love...
1. I love having snow days off so that I can spend them with my boys!!
2. Sam has learned to sneeze into his elbow.
3. Colby is adventurous.
4. My heart didn't ache after this breakup... so I know what The Professor and I had wasn't real.
5. B.P. and I continue to be friends... we discuss everything.

Not so much...
1. My boys are on such a schedule that they still wake up at 6am on snow days.
2. Sam uses that sneezed-in elbow to wrap around me.
3. Colby scares me to death with his death-defying tricks on the skateboard, sled, bike, etc.
4. I'm back out in the dating pool.
5. I don't know where B.P. and I stand.

1 comment:

  1. #2 - so funny! Nothing says winter like a slimy hug.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!