Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

NOT Trivial Pursuit

So...I have been going on a few dates with this guy, J.

He's a nice guy...but he has been pursuing me HARD!

So hard, in fact, it almost seems obsessive to me.



He has gone back and read every single one of my blog posts.

I have been blogging for 2 years.

That is 2 years worth of thoughts and feelings that I threw out into cyber-space never giving another passing thought to again.

Two years worth of info that someone I have only gone on 3 dates with should NOT know about me.

I mean, isn't the purpose of dating to gradually get to know the other person...not know every thought or whimsy that has passed through their brain over the past few years???



So, today, I ended it. I told him thanks for the nice time, but I don't see us moving forward. I want someone to know me because I told them about me...not my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!