Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

The truly important things

State testing begins next week.
My house is a mess.
My lawn is only mowed because the neighbors took pity on me.
But none of that matters ...because this little one decided to grace my family with his presence this week.
This is Jackson, my nephew.

I worried about if I could love him as much as I love my niece, Gracie. She has such a special place in my heart.
But this is all it took to win me over.

He looks just like my brother, Nick. (which I love)

Nick and I joked that we have good strong family genes... I mean have you seen my son, Colby??  Spitting image of me! :)

The boys, of course, loved him immediately as well.

I was so happy that I got to be there to see Gracie meet him for the first time... such a special moment and I was glad I was allowed to be part of it.

This couldn't have happened without my wonderful sister-in-law LeaAnn... the only person that I know that is gorgeous after having babies.

So... who cares that the rest of my life is in disarray??  I think everything is perfect right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!