Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Fame

Fame.
I'm gonna live forever.
I'm gonna learn how to fly.
High

I feel it coming together
People will see me and cry
Fame

I'm gonna make it to heaven
Light up the sky like a flame
Fame

I'm gonna live forever
Baby remember my name

Remember
Remember
Remember

I was only 5 when this movie came out the first time. I SO wanted to be a dancer. I guess my mom's compromise (since she couldn't afford for me to take dance lessons) was to take me to see this movie. I loved it! I would dance around singing this song over and over and over again. I'm sure my mom hated that song after a while. I know my brothers did.
Being only five, I don't really remember the plot of the story...just the song. I am actually really excited about the new movie coming out.

I hope I'm not disappointed....Because this is movie made me, a girl who never had dance lessons, believe I could dance! I knew I had it in me... FAME!


Small dreams are never small to the young.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!