Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Going to Europe with Ralph and Earl in a Buick

puking: the reflex act of ejecting the contents of the stomach through the mouth

synonyms: yak, barf, blow chunks... yeah...there are actually 339 synonyms for puking that you can find here (if you are really interested)

My weekend kind of circled around the Nausea theme. I spent Sunday of Memorial Day weekend drinking longer than I think I have ever drank before. We started around 11 am and stopped around 6 pm. I think I was still drunk at midnight that night.

Spencer and I went on his friends, Travis and Kim's boat. We went to a party cove in OK and tied all the boats together. I had never done that before and it was awesome!


After we got back, we laid down for a couple of hours. I woke up at 9:45 pm. My heart was racing. I knew I was going to hurl if I did not eat something. Let me just tell you...I will do just about anything NOT to throw up! Spencer quickly took me to get something to eat. I sat and slowly ate a sub sandwich wishing all along that the room would stop spinning.

But I made it - no heavin' for me!


The next morning (Monday), we took Spencer's kids out to breakfast at IHOP and then to the park to play. We took a walk around the pond and watched the Momma duck swim with her babies. Then we headed off to swing.

After about 10 minutes, Corbin said that swinging was tickling his belly, so he got off. Then a few minutes later, Allison said she was done as well cause she was starting to not feel well. We decided to go ahead and head to the mall to shop.

No more than 2 minutes into the car ride, Allison projectiles her blueberry pancakes all over my backseat. I yelled, "Pull over!" but the damage was done.

Needless to say, we didn't go to the mall. We dropped the kids off and headed to clean my car like it ain't never been cleaned before.

All of that just because someone decided to make a technicolor tribute to Disney. Yeah...so I threw in a few synonyms for puke - Can you find them all?? I know you really want to go back and look ~ go ahead. I'll sit here waiting hoping all this puke talk doesn't make you want to toss your cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!