Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

Texting Faux Pas

I have to give a little background knowledge before I start this blog.

Background: My ex is looking to buy a house. In fact, he took our boys with him yesterday to go house hunting. The guy I am dating found a new place to live and after much crunching of numbers decided to move in there.

So here I am at home, alone. I decided to text Spencer. I flip open my phone and text "So...have you moved into your new house yet? wish I was there..."

A few minutes later I receive this text, "Why do you wish you were here? No, I'm not moving in tonight, haven't even put down an offer."

I was like What??!! Then I scroll back up...it is from my ex.
I go to my sent box...yep, sure enough I sent it to him.
I start laughing.
I'm sure I'm not the first one to make a texting faux pas, but what are the chances??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!