Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Strange Coincidences

I have been noticing lots of strange occurrences this lately. I can't tell you exactly when I first started to notice them because every time I think of one...I think of another that happened earlier.


The newest one - that I discovered today - But before I tell you, let me give you some background knowledge. About a month back, Sawyer tells me that Tina and I share the same birthday. Tina is the first person that Sawyer has dated since me. I know, I know...you're thinking, "So what? Lots of people can have the same birthday." I actually wasn't excited, nor impressed, with that little fact - I mean why would I want to share the same birthday as the new girlfriend?? Anyways...today I'm am checking out my friends on my Myspace page and this is what I realize... (Okay, here it is! Are you ready?)

Sawyer and Laser have the same exact birthday!


Freaky, huh? I, mean, Laser is the first person I have dated since Sawyer and Tina is the first person Sawyer has dated and out of us all the girls share the same birthday and the guys share the same birthday.



Weird, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!