Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

I *MIGHT* need a 10-step program for overpacking...

This weekend is my annual girls' weekend.
Here's what I have packed in my bag (now mind you, this is for 3 days)

  • 5 pairs of shorts with tops to match
  • 3 sun dresses
  • 1 pair of pajamas
  • a dozen pairs of underwear (Don't ask... I don't know why I would need this many...)
  • a swim suit
  • 3 pairs of shoes 
  • a light sweater
I know. I know. It's ridiculous...
But I can't help it.
I hate being unprepared...
...and I don't know for sure what we are doing so I have to plan for the every occasion.

I also packed a book, DVDs, and my laptop.
(Yes... we are planning on doing things.  Yes, I am planning on seeing and visiting with the girls...Don't ask me why I would think I would need these things of distraction.)

So... does anyone know of a 10-step program??  Because I think admitting you have a problem is always the first step.


1 comment:

  1. I used to be like you but then I had to wait 2.5 hours for my luggage after a long flight. Now I carry on only.

    Once you have a cocktail or two, you won't care what you are wearing!

    Have the best time with your girlies!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!