Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

a little past shining through

I remember as a kid my mom staying up half the night right before Easter to finish my Easter dress.
It happened every year.

Things like that make me wish I had a daughter...

So in remembrance of my momma... I made this for my niece Gracie...

But I didn't end there... no, I couldn't leave my new nephew, Jackson out.
So...My late night, night before Easter sewing project was this...

I guess even though my momma isn't around to see it... a little of her is being passed on

1 comment:

  1. The dress and quilt are just beautiful. Vera would be so proud (for so MANY reasons). If there was any doubt that Colby looks like you, that top picture seals the deal!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!