Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Age - Another year older

Within the next week, both of my boys will turn another year older.

It's kind of hard for me to admit that I have (or soon enough will have) a 7 and a 9 year old.
It's not that it makes me feel old... in fact, it is quite the opposite. I don't feel old enough.

I don't feel like it was 9 years ago that I became a mom for the first time.
I don't feel like it was 7 years ago that I became a mom for the second time.

Can it really be?
I mean look at them... Here are Sam and Colby 7 years ago (give or take 6 months)
Sam with his beautiful baby blues.

And Colby... knowing mom was preoccupied with the baby... took it upon himself to show off some of his talents.

And now...
Sam is still flashing those baby blues...

And Colby is still showing off his talents...

But where oh where, has the time gone?



2 comments:

  1. What a good looking kid.thanks for sharing photos.
    They grow up so fast don't they.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have photos of little boys all covered in marker, too. At Least your little guy spared his face this time. I cannot say the same. One part hilarious and one part totally aggravating. :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!