Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

Holiday Photo Props make the World go round

So... I hosted my school's Christmas party.
It's something I do every year.
I love coming up with new things for us to do or try.

This year I came up with using Photo Props.

I mean, I love taking pics, and I have recently gotten back into making crafty things... so I figured why not?

I spend one of my insomniac nights (yes, I'm back to not sleeping again) creating these.
Who doesn't love a little Santa & Rudolf??

What can I say??  My friends and I are obsessed with mustaches. 
Then I gave instructions and let the fun happen.








Even Buddy the dog got involved

Oh Fu Man Chu, we love you!!


Yeah... we had a great time!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, such cute ideas! And everyone seemed to really have fun with it. I think I'll try something like this at our next family gathering!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!