Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

365 (March 2010)

I have to admit...My life was kinda turned upside down in March. I didn't have the desire to pick up the camera and take pictures. I was sad and heart-broken. So even my love of photography suffered. Here, however, is what was taken on those special days I actually picked up my camera.

Mar 4 - The boys in a leprechaun hat I bought for my vice-principal.

Dressed as a farmer...for The Little Red Hen play

Going bowling with my class!

The darn squirrel that eat all of my birdseed!


March 17, 2010 - Us in our St. Patty's Day green!


At the Circus!














The day the boys went to have ice cream before dinner.

1 comment:

  1. awesome photos, Dawn. I'm sorry it was such a rough month for you, but at least you have some happiness to remember during that time too.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!