Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2009

I'm no Ace of Cakes...

Every year I ask my boys what theme they want for their birthdays. We start brainstorming around Jan/Feb. I take pride in the fact that if I can't do anything else, I decorate my boys' birthday cakes.

Last year, my boys had decided on a dinosaur theme. I couldn't find a dinosaur pan I liked so I bought this teddy bear cake pan




and transformed it into this
and this


This year they decided they wanted Incredible Hulk and Spiderman. Again, I couldn't find cake pans...so I took that same teddy bear pan and created this


and this.


They may not be as good as what you see on TV on Ace of Cakes...but I know Sam liked them because he said, "Mom you are the BEST cake thinger ever!" ...and that's good enough for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!