Pages

Friday, June 27, 2008

Sleepless in B-Town

I can honestly say I have become an insomniac.

There towards the end of school when everything was due and the pressure was on, I couldn't sleep due to the fact that I couldn't turn my brain off at night.

But now... What's my excuse now?? Trust me... there is NOTHING about summer school that is stressing me out - I just can't sleep.

And it's not that I'm not tired, cause I am. I have just gotten myself into this horrible rut that I can't seem to crawl out of. My body won't sleep until I hit that point of pure exhaustion (which normally happens somewhere between midnight and 1 am). Then, the next day, when I get home I have to nap! Many of you are probably thinking, "Well there's your problem." But it's not! I, knowing that it might affect my going to bed, don't allow myself to sleep long - I'm talking 15-20 minutes here (30 tops).

I have had people give me different suggestions - read a book, drink warm milk, Count from a hundred backwards, etc. ... yet here I am...still awake.

So, if you have any suggestions... I'm up :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!