Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2008

They grow up TOO fast!

My 5 year old son graduated tonight...from preschool that is! :)



He has had two of the best teachers a kid could ask for to start out their educational career.






Miss Cathy


















Miss Becky





I did not think I would get teary eyed this evening (I mean it is just preschool, and all) but when Colby's teacher told me that he was one of the main reasons she succumbed to tears today...I lost it!

Now I realize that this teacher could have easily told every single parent there, what she told me, but somehow I don't believe she did!

I just hope I see just as big of smiles from this boy of mine here in about 13 years...that and I'm sure you will see just as many tears from me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!