Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Instant Connections

Have you ever met someone that instantly became a friend?
That you felt like, even though you just met them, you have known them forever and could tell them just about anything?

I met someone like that this week...

Now, if you don't know me, you should know that I hold conversations with others easily... My bestie says I have never met a stranger and is convinced that is the reason why so many guys think I'm "the one" after the first date.

But, you see, just because they think that, doesn't mean I do...

Wait. Wait.  This post wasn't supposed to be about dating...  It's supposed to be about connections...

You know...Those undeniable, 'Are you sure we have only known each other 2 days?', 'I could hang out with you forever and never get bored.' connections.

Those connections that you wonder, "How was this person not in my life before?" and "How can I already miss someone who wasn't in my life less than a week ago?

If I believed in it, I would say we knew each other in a past life.
What I do believe though is that people are sent into your life for a reason... and feeling like I already knew them might have a purpose later on??

1 comment:

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!