Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sugar and Spice and everything nice...and maybe a little glitter

Carli rushed at me and squealed.
A pitch that only a little girl could create.
Then she wrapped her whole self around me and squeezed.
My day was made!
I was hoping I would get to see her today.
It is her birthday.
...and Ty wasn't supposed to have her today... she was supposed to spend the day with her mom.
Plans changed.

When Ty told me, I got a little giddy-up to my step.
I can honestly say I love that girl.
She's not mine.
...and yes, I am just dating her dad.
But Carli and I have such a bond...
and I love it!

I baked her a cake. (duh.)
She wanted her dog Chocolate to be on it, so he was.



Then she wanted to do glitter tattoos. (something she got for her birthday.)
How could I say no??

I think I sport glittery stars quite well.
Yeah... I know you're jealous! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I love the cake! And you are rocking the glitter tattoos.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!