Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

A Hoppin' Good Time!

My weekend was a whirlwind!

First... there was coloring eggs before my boys left with their dad for the weekend.





Then... there was my brother, Nick, who had different uses for the wire egg dippers...

Third... there was staying up half the night to finish a bridal shower cake!


After that... there was a nice bridal shower for my brother's fiance'.




Soon after... I got the chance to give my niece her first real apple.

The next morning... I got to see her enjoy her first Easter.

... and her pretty little Easter dress.

Finally... my best friend from HS and her family invited me for Easter dinner. It has been too long since I have seen Erin.  Things never change between us ...and that is why we are friends.
(Somehow I didn't get a picture... next time.)

2 comments:

  1. This is what people mean when they say a picture speaks more than a thousand words. Lovely, just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you could come! And that Grace...my goodness she is cute!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!