Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

All for one and One for all

Our State testing is just around the corner.
The things we do to "motivate" our students is sometimes beside me.
Today, our principal called in each class to give them a "pep talk" before testing starts next Tuesday.
She showed them our last year's test scores and talked about how awesome they were.

Then she went on to say, "You are just testing for you, you are testing for us. We, together, can make our school shine!"
It was a great speech.
I think most kids bought it.

I, however, am a little less hopeful.
I know that my class has been able to go for 28 and a half minutes without talking (Yes. I timed them.)
I know the shortest testing session is 30 minutes long.
I know that my rough group may not make the group shine...and for that I am scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!