Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

We are NOT one in the same!

...nor will we ever be.

I don't have to agree with everything you say or do...and that goes for you as well. You don't have to like how I handle every situation. You don't have to think that I do it right.

Just don't make me feel like I do it wrong! I am an adult and I should NOT feel like a beaten red-headed step-child anytime my individual opinion differs from yours.

We are two different people, you and I...and that is a good thing. Life would be boring as hell if we were exact duplicates of one another.

This doesn't mean that I don't love and care for you...
it means that, sometimes, when you think you are right...so do I.

...and other times... I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!