Pages

Monday, January 19, 2009

My crazy dreams

For all of you that thought this post was going to be dreams about my future...I am here to disappoint - not to say that won't be a post some day, just not today.

I have been having some very unusual dreams lately. Here are just 2 from the other night:

The first one took place in the house that I grew up in. I was there with my older brother, Michael. I was stressing over what I was going to dress up as for my friend, Rachel's LOST party~I made a statement that my hair was too short to be any of the characters. Michael told me not to worry that he would take care of it. He had me sit down on the toilet while he messed with my hair. Before I knew it, he was done. I stood up and looked in the mirror. My hair was a poofy angled bob with blond highlights. I went to tell Michael it was nice, but it did not look like any of the LOST characters BUT as I was doing so I started coughing and my voice went raspy. My comment to him then was, "Great! Now I look like and sound like a drag queen!"

I've decided out of the respect of my male readers, I am not going to share my whole second dream... I'll just give you a synopsis. Me visiting my father in a mental institution (which he is not in, in real life) only for them to want to give up my DNA to clone babies to perform tests on to cure mental diseases. Needless to say, I yelled, "Hell no! They're not using my DNA for that!"

I'm not the only one having crazy dreams...My brother, Tim, told me he had one about me having a grasshopper for a baby that he put in a soda cup for safekeeping while he was at the movie theater ~Good Job, Uncle Tim! And then another one about my sister-in-law, LeaAnn, having a baby whose skin kept peeling off. I don't know why his brain is on this baby kick...but those vibes definintely need to be sent LeaAnn's way, NOT mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!