Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Minding your own business

The other night, I was on the phone with my ex talking about stuff to do with our boys when he mentions, "So...why didn't you tell me you had a new boyfriend?"
me: "I don't"
him: "That's NOT what I hear!"
me: "Well, I don't know where you are getting your info, but it is not correct."
him: "Well, I know my info is correct. Maybe you should think about things before you post them on Facebook."
me: "Who do I need to delete? because I will!"
him: "I won't be revealing my sources."

Let me tell you~ I post things on the inter-net knowing that anyone in the world can read it, and I am fine with that. It is when you run to my ex with that knowledge, to tattle MY business, that is bothersome to me.

1 comment:

  1. That is rotten. Of whomever told and of R for making a thing of it. In my humble opinion.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!