Pages

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Girls are cool...

My five year old informed his dad yesterday that girls are cool because they have boobs.

Really??!!! Truly??!! Is he not too young for this kind of nonsense??? I figure he might say that in like ten years, but now??

I asked him why he said it (thinking maybe his 20 year old uncle put him up to it).

Shrugging he said, "Cause Daadaa ( what he calls his uncle) asked me if I thought girls were cool and I said 'yes' and he asked me why and... boys and girls are just the same...except girls have boobs. So...why else they would be cool?"

Here's where I stepped up on my soapbox and made sure my son knew why girls were cool (even without including boobs)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!