Pages

Friday, January 16, 2015

Trying to listen to that little voice

You know when you have a feeling... but you just can't put your finger on it... but you know something more than is being presented is going on...

Yeah... I have been having that feeling lately with R.  He suggested that we meet for dinner with the boys before the ball game tonight.  I was like, "Okay. Whatever.  What time will you guys be here?" and then just as quickly as he suggested it, he took it away.

Again, no skin off my nose either way.

Then later tonight we were trying to figure out this weekend's schedule and he offered again, "How about we meet for lunch before the game?"  I told him I couldn't because I had to drop Colby's little friend off.

I mean R and I are friendly enough... It's just that I got that little weird feeling that you get when something is just not quite right (Trust me I have ignored it many times before) and it makes me worried.

Not worried for me... just worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!