Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2014

A Ghoul Ol Time

I love dressing up and hosting parties!!

In the past few years, I have done it for my birthday, but this year I just had TOO much on my plate around that time.

Don't get me wrong, NOTHING has fallen off my plate... It's just that things seem to be "easier" right now... By easier, I mean, I have a wonderful man who likes to host as much as I do. :)

So here was our spread...


We had "Take a dip in our coffin" dip

"Finger" foods

Shrunken head punch

That had a little fog added to it

Look at that swirl coming off of it!!

Welcome...  Let me serve you!!

I love that my friends get into it as much as I do :)
Bob Ross and a Happy Little Tree

Madam Butterfly

Zach Galifianakis as Alan with Carlos

Death - can't elude him

Popeye and Olive Oyl
Sally Stitches

Look out Sally!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!