Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them -- a desire, a dream, a vision.

So my school is doing this sports theme this year for our character building activities.
... and someone got this bright idea that it would be SO great for all of the teachers to bring in sports pictures of themselves from HS and the such.

Let me just tell you... I love that my boys play ball... I  love to go to a live ball game... but that is about the closest to sports that I come.

I mean, not everyone grows up playing sports. I was in speech and debate and in school plays and in the choir (and maybe... possibly in the band at one point and time... but we won't talk about that...)

So... yeah, sport pictures of me are nil to none.

But put me in a good Oompa Band and that's another story.

Oh. Wait.  We weren't talking about that, were we?? *wink*

Fine. Fine. Yes, I was in a band... So here's the picture I submitted:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!