Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Why I haven't posted - Friday Confessional


Photobucket




I confess... I have SO much left to share from our vacation and my brother's wedding... but, of course, I got back home and reality struck.

I confess... I had to get back to work on Monday after driving the whole way from Wisconsin on Sunday.

I confess... It actually wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be... even after spending the night in a hotel with a screaming toddler next door who cried from 11pm till 4 am...

I confess... I just laughed when Colby questioned "Why haven't you done laundry yet mom?" when they got back home to me Wed. night after I had 'Meet the Teacher' Night on Monday, meetings all day Monday and Tuesday, and school started Wednesday.    .

I confess...  that my class this year is pretty much a bunch of wonderful!!!!!

I confess... I honestly can say I was dreading day #1.  But knew I was in for a treat when my colleague next door came to see if we were even in the room because it was sooo quiet. (There wasn't a single quiet day last year... there was always a hum about them... it was exhausting!!)

I confess... Today I received the nicest compliment from a colleague... They said, "Dawn, you are beautiful on the outside... but more importantly you are beautiful in the inside.  You never hesitate to help someone out when they need it."


I confess... I needed that.

I confess... My ac in my classroom was out all day.

I confess... I think it made me a little delirious.

I confess... I plan to move tomorrow to the empty room that my bestie, Laura, left when she went to 2nd grade if mine isn't fixed.

I confess... I might not tell anybody in the school just for fun... to see if they can find me. haha

2 comments:

  1. WOW your class sounds great, your mini vacation sounded wonderful as well but I was having password issues which led to trouble commenting. School doesn't start for another week or so here, I really wish I was moving on but the powers that be are keeping me where I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have great year ahead. I LOVED my class last year, so am kinda nervous to meet my new batch. I wish every year could be the greatest year ever! I just got an AC put into my classroom. Finally!!!! It was heavenly working in there yesterday with the cool air blowing! Hopefully yours is fixed by now!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!