Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Things I would rather NOT do on a Saturday night

There are a lot of things I enjoy doing on a Saturday night...this list is NOT that list.

Scraping bubble gum from the inside of my dryer.

Yes, one of my children successful left gum in their pants pockets. This, in turn, plastered it on the inside of my dryer.
Let me tell you...Using peanut butter on the gum that is stuck inside your dryer does nothing but makes your dryer greasy.

What??!! Peanut butter works on hair and clothes...why not on the inside of the dryer?

So...a back ache and an hour later, I successfully have removed both the bubble gum and the peanut butter.

Another reason why I should hire someone to do my laundry....as if the list wasn't long enough already!

1 comment:

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!