Pages

Monday, February 16, 2009

Emotions are everywhere!!!

I am so frustrated right now! I don't know if this is because I am PMSing or if is because I really truly don't know where I stand with Spencer SOOO much of the time.



He tells me he loves me and that he cares for me, but then he pulls crap like tonight where he was being really snippy and short with me and when I called him on it, he was like, "Well...you're asking all these questions!" "Well how am I supposed to get the answers if I don't ask the questions?"



It started out with him sitting on the phone with me and not talking...he was surfing on the web. So I told him I would let him go. Why? he wanted to know... I told him I saw no point in me sitting and listening to him surf...basically dead air. "Fine. bye." he said. "No.wait! I wasn't mad, just didn't see the point" " k. bye." Ugggghhhh!!!!!!



I realize that he only got like 3 hours of sleep last night, but that DOESN'T give him the right to be short with me!



So...I will wait till morning...I will wait for an apology...here's me waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!