Pages

Saturday, October 18, 2008

AARRRHHH Halloween Party

For those of you that either chose not to come...or weren't invited - I'm sorry! We had an awesome time at the 1st annual costume party!

Here's a few pics to show you what you missed. (Yes, that is a Magic 8 ball sitting on the table - it was eerily correct all evening long. LOL)


We have a very nice selection of alcohol!



We, somehow, did not get pictures of any of the dancing or most of the games we played...but that might be for the best!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! Sorry we had to miss out.

    Oh - and this time the word verification is "wingstas". I believe the definition of a wingsta is an adolescent bird who is in a gang.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!