Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Over the mountain and through the woods

Well... to say things with the new guy are going well would be an understatement.

This weekend we spent some time hiking over the land he is getting ready to buy.

He keeps including me in his "future plans" like with the house that he plans to build on this land he is planning on purchasing... but it's scary to me as well... and I've told him this.

That in the past any "future plans" that were made in any of my relationships have gone awry.

In the midst of it all, I have gotten used to not making future plans to ensure I don't get hurt.

So, today, I'm not thinking about "future plans" I'm just enjoying the hike over the mountain and through the woods...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!