Pages

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Jungle in My pocket

I was in the other room this morning while my boys were watching cartoons in the living room. Commercials started playing. Now, normally, I wouldn't pay any attention, but this jingle caught my attention. It kept repeating, "I've got a jungle in my pocket. (Then in a deep voice) OH. YEAH! I've got a jungle in my pocket. (Then in a deep voice) OH. YEAH!"

I had to giggle. I'm sure it was not written with sexual connotation (at least, I hope not) but that is the image the type of music gave off. So much so, that I had to go into the other room just to see what it was actually selling. It turned out to be like those Polly Pocket dolls, yet they were jungle animals. An okay toy, I guess...but I don't want to know if you have a jungle in your pocket - I don't care who you are! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts...so leave me a comment. Tell me what's on your mind!